Print in PHP
Print is almost similar to echo in PHP. Here is how we do it.
print ("some text");
print "some text";
print "<b><font color='red'> some text</font></b>";
- Simple PHP Script – Lets Start PHP – Echo Hello PHP If you want to learn PHP you have come to the right place. I will not only teach you how […]
- PHP Do While Loop A "do while" loop is a slightly modified version of the while loop. A do-while loop […]
- PHP For Loop For loop consists of three phases. i.e.
Increment or […]
- PHP ForEach Loop PHP provides an easy way to use every element of an array with the For each statement. […]
- PHP While Loop The while keyword takes a condition in parentheses, and the code block that follows is […]
- PHP Post And Get Post and Get are both used in forms to pass data from one page to another but there is a […]
- PHP Echo in PHP PHP function echo is a means of outputting text to the web browser. Here is how we can […]
- PHP Functions A function is just a name we give to a block of code that can be executed whenever we […]
- PHP Strings Before you can use a string you have to create it! A string can be used directly in a […]
- PHP Increment Operator Some of the most frequently used code in PHP or any programming language is the code […]