Header Save Data in PHP – Force File Download Using PHP
If you want the user to be prompted to save the data you are sending, such as a generated PDF file, you can use the Content-Disposition header to supply a recommended filename and force the browser to display the save dialog.
// We'll be outputting a PDF
// It will be called downloaded.pdf
header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="downloaded.pdf"');
// The PDF source is in original.pdf
- Header Redirect Location in PHP Here is how we redirect a page. The page will be redirected to specified URL.
- Simple PHP Script – Lets Start PHP – Echo Hello PHP If you want to learn PHP you have come to the right place. I will not only teach you how […]
- PHP Post And Get Post and Get are both used in forms to pass data from one page to another but there is a […]
- PHP Echo in PHP PHP function echo is a means of outputting text to the web browser. Here is how we can […]
- PHP Functions A function is just a name we give to a block of code that can be executed whenever we […]
- PHP Strings Before you can use a string you have to create it! A string can be used directly in a […]
- Data Types In PHP Data types are many e.g. Boolean, Integer, Double (or float), String and there might be […]
- PHP Arrays An array is a data structure that stores one or more values in a single value. In more […]
- Action At Link Using PHP Use this example to show some hidden message at page using PHP. You can use two pages […]
- Define Variable In PHP A variable is a means of storing a value, such as text string "Hello World!" or the […]